Cheap and Nice Multi Product Business

Bilal Akbar Bhatti
Dear Sir/Madam,
               Hope you will find our email hearty and healthy. We are group of companies located in Sialkot, Pakistan our company name is RareStone Industries
this is textile section and I'm Bilal Akbar. We are making various products according to demand and custom. In our section we are producing textile wears sports
wears like polo shirts, t-shirts, track suits, rain suits etc you can also let us know about your custom product and I hope that we can supply you the same thing
in ranged prices. So I shall look for your custom designs.

Here are some of our catloges which could help you to understand our product range

Masonic Regalia
http://www.box.net/shared/29a0x549u9voye4qb0zl

Cycling Gloves
http://www.box.net/shared/rcfgz3os05dy4nvgqyvn