Can you please remove posts or make them anonymous?

Can you please remove posts or make them anonymous?

Chris Rondthaler
Hello,  Not sure this is the right place to send this, if not please advise.

Many years ago, when I first started working with this OS, I sent questions
to the [hidden email] forum. Two of which are showing up here

http://www.monkey.org/openbsd/archive/misc/0411/msg03010.html

http://monkey.org/openbsd/archive/misc/0208/msg01102.html

Can you track down and remove or make anonymous any posts coming from the
address [hidden email] to your forums? I will also ask the
webmaster from the above site to remove or update their links to the
content.

Thank you for your assistance in this important matter.

Chris

Re: Can you please remove posts or make them anonymous?

Bob Beck-4
This is not the right place to send this.. Those are public mailing
lists archived by third parties.

We do not have any control over them/