Can not boot OpenBSD/macppc 4.0-release from cd40.iso on PowerBook G4 15"

Can not boot OpenBSD/macppc 4.0-release from cd40.iso on PowerBook G4 15"

Bruno Carnazzi
   Hi misc,

I'd like to evaluate OpenBSD/macpcc as a replacement for Mac OS X (or
dual boot) on my PowerBook G4 15" (fr keyboard). While OpenBSD 3.9
boots flawlessly, OpenBSD 4.0 hangs with a kernel panic (cd40.iso)...
As I reboot and try to retrieve my dmesg, I see that OpenFirmware
keeps track of my previous boot attempt. Is there a way to retrieve
some dmesg under Mac OS X after a failed OpenBSD boot ? How can I

Best regards,

Bruno.