Can I ask a question about PF Here?

Antonino Sidoti
Hi,

Before I go into to much detail, where is the appropriate place to get help for PF related problems? I am really stuck and need some assistance in understanding PF. I can provide diagrams, configuration files too to make is clearer.

Thanks in advance

Nino

Re: Can I ask a question about PF Here?

Jordan Geoghegan

misc is the place for all general OpenBSD enquiries.

On 2018-07-16, Antonino Sidoti <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Before I go into to much detail, where is the appropriate place to get help for PF related problems? I am really stuck and need some assistance in understanding PF. I can provide diagrams, configuration files too to make is clearer.

Re: Can I ask a question about PF Here?

Joseph Mayer
On July 17, 2018 3:18 PM, Stuart Henderson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 2018-07-16, Antonino Sidoti [hidden email] wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Before I go into to much detail, where is the appropriate place to get help for PF related problems? I am really stuck and need some assistance in understanding PF. I can provide diagrams, configuration files too to make is clearer.

Re: Can I ask a question about PF Here?

Peter Nicolai Mathias Hansteen
On 07/17/18 00:57, Antonino Sidoti wrote:

> Before I go into to much detail, where is the appropriate place to get help for PF related problems? I am really stuck and need some assistance in understanding PF. I can provide diagrams, configuration files too to make is clearer.

Off the top of my head I can't think of anywhere more appropriate,
really, as long as it's OpenBSD's PF, not the out of date FreeBSD version.

On 2018/07/17 06:47, Joseph Mayer wrote:

> On July 17, 2018 3:18 PM, Stuart Henderson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > On 2018-07-16, Antonino Sidoti [hidden email] wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Before I go into to much detail, where is the appropriate place to get help for PF related problems? I am really stuck and need some assistance in understanding PF. I can provide diagrams, configuration files too to make is clearer.

It is still online, but quite low volume. Nonetheless if it's for use
of PF on a non-OpenBSD system it may still be the best place (as you
didn't mention the OS in your post I didn't want to assume anything
about that).