CWM Menu Border

Simon Parrer-2
Hi, i like cwm really. >Is nice and run smooth and perfect. :-)
The only small think is, when i open a menu right click. Example: The application menu and the application i want will be highlight.
The border around this highlight is to big on the bottom of the highlight.
Maybe any one have the same think and can me tell if i can change this.
Best regards
Simon

Re: CWM Menu Border

Bertalan Zoltán Péter
Simon Parrer <[hidden email]> [2020-09-06 21:41:48 +0200]:
>The application menu and the application i want will be highlight. The
>border around this highlight is to big on the bottom of the highlight.

Hi Simon,

I am not sure what you mean exactly, but you can set the border width in
your cwmrc—you can find out how if you search for ‘border’
in `man cwmrc` :-)

As far as I know, the setting applies to both windows and menus.

Best Regards
Bertalan

--
Bertalan Z. Péter <[hidden email]>
PGP: FB9B 34FE 3500 3977 92AE  4809 935C 3BEB 44C1 0F89

Re: CWM Menu Border

Mihai Popescu-3
Not all cwm options are configurable from a file. One needs to change the
source code for some settings. What can be configured is shown by typing:
$ man cwmrc

Re: CWM Menu Border

Simon Parrer-2

No Problem, is only a cosmetic think. Luxus Problem, it work fine. I can share a screenshot. https://imgur.com/a/MsGjjhr you can see the blackbox and it will match the Z from Zathura.