CVSync web pages

multiplex'd
Hello all,

I've just noticed this error on the CVSync webpage on openbsd.org.
It says that there are *six* main source repositories available via cvsync,
but it only lists four, which I believe this is an oversight from when
OpenBSD took down old repositories and the web pages weren't updated.

Regards,
multiplex'd

Re: CVSync web pages

Otto Moerbeek
On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 07:12:37PM +0100, multiplex'd wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I've just noticed this error on the CVSync webpage on openbsd.org.
> It says that there are *six* main source repositories available via cvsync,
> but it only lists four, which I believe this is an oversight from when
> OpenBSD took down old repositories and the web pages weren't updated.
>
> Regards,
> multiplex'd

The words "six" or "6" do not appear on https://www.openbsd.org/cvsync.html

Be more specific.

        -Otto

Re: CVSync web pages

Anthony J. Bentley-4
Otto Moerbeek writes:

> On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 07:12:37PM +0100, multiplex'd wrote:
>
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I've just noticed this error on the CVSync webpage on openbsd.org.
> > It says that there are *six* main source repositories available via cvsync,
>
> > but it only lists four, which I believe this is an oversight from when
> > OpenBSD took down old repositories and the web pages weren't updated.
> >
> > Regards,
> > multiplex'd
>
> The words "six" or "6" do not appear on https://www.openbsd.org/cvsync.html
>
> Be more specific.