CRYPTO CONTAINER

Dr. COD
Hi All,

Linux has one tool CRYPTSETUP.

With this tool I can prepare one container, then open it put some
private data and close.

I know that our OpenBSD is also Crypto Paranoid OS.

Any idea how can I do the same procedure using OBSD default tools?

What is recommended work flow for it (to secure file/data) ?

P.S. I have full encrypted hard disk. But its not enough for me.

Many thx for strong support.

BR,

deface

Re: CRYPTO CONTAINER

Solene Rapenne
On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 12:39:52PM +0100, Oleg Pahl wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Linux has one tool CRYPTSETUP.
>
> With this tool I can prepare one container, then open it put
> some private data and close.
>
> I know that our OpenBSD is also Crypto Paranoid OS.
>
> Any idea how can I do the same procedure using OBSD default tools?
>
> What is recommended work flow for it (to secure file/data) ?
>
> P.S. I have full encrypted hard disk. But its not enough for me.
>
> Many thx for strong support.
>
> BR,
>
> deface

Hi

You want to make a raw file using dd if=/dev/random of=container

then use vnconfig to make a disk device from that file, and then use
bioctl on it to create a CRYPTO raid. You will need to be root to
mount and umount it.

Re: CRYPTO CONTAINER

Janne Johansson-3
"man vnconfig" ?