Buy now & get ISO images to OpenBSD 5.0???

Buy now & get ISO images to OpenBSD 5.0???

Sevan / Venture37
Alright Theo, where have you stashed the code??
http://www.allard.nu/pfw/pics/buynow.png

http://www.allard.nu/pfw/

;)

Sevan / Venture37
Who's friends with who and co-starred in what?
http://www.searchgamesbox.com/celebrityseparation.shtml

Re: Buy now & get ISO images to OpenBSD 5.0???

Johan Beisser
On Jan 6, 2008, at 5:35 PM, Sevan / Venture37 wrote:

> Alright Theo, where have you stashed the code??
> http://www.allard.nu/pfw/pics/buynow.png
>
> http://www.allard.nu/pfw/

Hmm. PHP5 based interface with the PF ruleset? Only thing it's really
missing is some method to manage interfaces, dhcp, etc.

And, BSD licensed. Nifty.

Re: Buy now & get ISO images to OpenBSD 5.0???

Eduardo Alvarenga
If you read here[1], you can notice that by paying $49, you can keep
on downloading PFW updated iso images ** UNTIL ** OpenBSD 5.0.

That's a lot of time IMHO :-)

[1] http://www.allard.nu/pfw/iso (How much is it and what do I get?)

Regards,

Eduardo Alvarenga

On Jan 7, 2008, at 4:05 PM, Eduardo Alvarenga wrote:

> If you read here[1], you can notice that by paying $49, you can keep
> on downloading PFW updated iso images ** UNTIL ** OpenBSD 5.0.
>
> That's a lot of time IMHO :-)
>
> [1] http://www.allard.nu/pfw/iso (How much is it and what do I get?)

It's his own image, not the official openbsd ones. as has been pointed
out many times before, people are free to use that.

I'm playing around with the software right now.

Re: Buy now & get ISO images to OpenBSD 5.0???

Kenneth Ismert
On 1/7/08, johan beisser <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Jan 6, 2008, at 5:35 PM, Sevan / Venture37 wrote:
>
> > Alright Theo, where have you stashed the code??
> > http://www.allard.nu/pfw/pics/buynow.png
> >
> > http://www.allard.nu/pfw/
>
> Hmm. PHP5 based interface with the PF ruleset? Only thing it's really
> missing is some method to manage interfaces, dhcp, etc.
>
> And, BSD licensed. Nifty.

To paraphrase what they really meant:

"Buy our ISO image now & get free ISO image updates until the OpenBSD 5.0
 release of our package."

See: http://www.allard.nu/pfw/iso

-Ken

On Jan 7, 2008, at 4:06 PM, Eduardo Alvarenga wrote:

> If you read here[1], you can notice that by paying $49, you can keep
> on downloading PFW updated iso images ** UNTIL ** OpenBSD 5.0.
>
> That's a lot of time IMHO :-)
>
> [1] http://www.allard.nu/pfw/iso (How much is it and what do I get?)

Oddly, all of the php code is BSD licesened from 2004. I'm still going
through it. The usability is somewhat iffy, at least the versions on
the VMWare image are.

Not bad otherwise.