Building bind with gssapi

Jeff Powell
I've been tearing my hair out trying to get this to work.  I'm running OpenBSD 5.3 x64 and I'm trying to build isc-bind from ports using the -with-gssapi in the Makefile (I want to have the -g option in nsupdate so I can use iscp-dhcp to register  dynamic DNS updates against a secure Windows nameserver).
I've specified --with-gssapi=/usr in the Makefile.  Now, OpenBSD seems to put the gssapi.h in /usr/include/kerberosV, and krb5.h is there too.  Yet, when I make the port it gives the following errors:

checking for GSSAPI library... looking in /usr/lib
checking gssapi.h usability... no
checking gssapi.h presence... no
checking for gssapi.h... no
checking gssapi/gssapi.h usability... no
checking gssapi/gssapi.h presence... no
checking for gssapi/gssapi.h... no
configure: error: gssapi.h not found

I've tried adding symlinks here and there, but nothing works.  I also see that the configure script wants to tack /lib onto the end of whatever path I enter for --with-gssapi=, even though the .h files aren't located in any such folder.

Am I doing something wrong?  I'd appreciate any insights.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Powell
Systems Administrator