Because Theo de Raadt said that the buttons are for idiots?

Because Theo de Raadt said that the buttons are for idiots?

SOUL_OF_ROOT 55
Because Theo de Raadt said that the buttons are for idiots?

http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/usr.bin/mg/Attic/theo.c?rev=1.125

Peoples that participate in IRC of openbsd-br suggested for me ask this
here in openbsd misc and for the Theo de Raadt.

Re: Because Theo de Raadt said that the buttons are for idiots?

SOUL_OF_ROOT 55
Because nobody answer?

> Because Theo de Raadt said that the buttons are for idiots?
>
>  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/usr.bin/mg/
> Attic/theo.c?rev=1.125
>
> Peoples that participate in IRC of openbsd-br suggested for me ask this
> here in openbsd misc and for the Theo de Raadt.

Re: Because Theo de Raadt said that the buttons are for idiots?

Alexander Hall
On this list, English is the language to use, and Google translate does not
cut it. I do think I understand what you're after, but have someone help you
write comprehensible English and try again.

/Alexander

On October 20, 2016 8:11:20 PM GMT+02:00, SOUL_OF_ROOT 55
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>Because nobody answer?

>> Because Theo de Raadt said that the buttons are for idiots?
>>
>>  http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/usr.bin/mg/
>> Attic/theo.c?rev=1.125
>>
>> Peoples that participate in IRC of openbsd-br suggested for me ask
>this
>> here in openbsd misc and for the Theo de Raadt.

Re: Because Theo de Raadt said that the buttons are for idiots?

Peter Hessler
The poster is just trolling, and trying to get reactions.  Don't answer.

On 2016 Oct 20 (Thu) at 23:57:26 +0200 (+0200), Alexander Hall wrote:
:On this list, English is the language to use, and Google translate does not
:cut it. I do think I understand what you're after, but have someone help you
:write comprehensible English and try again.
:
:/Alexander
:
:On October 20, 2016 8:11:20 PM GMT+02:00, SOUL_OF_ROOT 55
:<[hidden email]> wrote:
:>Because nobody answer?
:>
:>2016-10-18 18:45 GMT-02:00 SOUL_OF_ROOT 55 <[hidden email]>:
:>
:>> Because Theo de Raadt said that the buttons are for idiots?
:>>