Asking for donation: dead laptop replacement

Asking for donation: dead laptop replacement

Robert Nagy
Hello everyone,

It seems this is not a lucky month of developers because my laptop
went kaputt the other day (something has probably burned in it.)
Fortunately all of my data is safe because the hdd was not damaged,
but currently i am not in the financial state of buying a new laptop
myself.
If someone has a spare laptop that can be donated or if people can help
me out with some smallish donations, that'd be greatly appriciated.
I was looking around and it seemd i can get a decent Thinpad in between
800-1000 EUR. So if you can donate a couple of coins please paypal me
at [hidden email].
Of course if i have the needed amount or a laptop offer itself I will
write an email to the list or paypal back the money.

Thank you very much in advance.

Re: Asking for donation: dead laptop replacement: completed

Robert Nagy
Hello again,

Ok this was very fast :) the donation is actually complete.
Thank you!