Quantcast

Asia business deal request.‏

Wen Xiong-2
| subject: re: Asia business deal request |

I am writing this letter on a quick note request for a business deal to be handled from Asia. I know your time is too valuable so without taking too much of your precious time I will state the purpose of this letter. My apology I am contacting you through email; it is because it serves as the fastest and more convenient way to get to you. Am in search of a strong business relationship and partner for business project.

I got your email base on your name search from a list of complete Asia directory database record.First, I need to seek your consent before I proceed.This project involves a huge specific amount I can't mention here for security reasons. It involves a transaction from my bank in Hong Kong, as a Chinese,we are bound by laws here.

If you feel you can have this handled or give a thought to this, kindly let me know, in order for me to send you an attached complete comprehensive details of this transaction.

Regards,
Wen Xiong