Arm 64 board from MT would this be a useful development board

Arm 64 board from MT would this be a useful development board

Tom Smyth
Hello all,
I was wondering would the following board be useful for arm development on
OpenBSD

https://mikrotik.com/product/ccr2004_1g_12s_2xs

It seems relatively capable and is Arm64 as opposed to the other arm cpus ?
is it worth a look ? (4GRAM 4x 1700MHz Cores
Thanks

Thanks
Tom Smyth

Kindest regards,
Tom Smyth.

Re: Arm 64 board from MT would this be a useful development board

Stuart Henderson
On 2020/06/17 14:17, Tom Smyth wrote:

> Hello all,
> I was wondering would the following board be useful for arm development on
> OpenBSD
>
> https://mikrotik.com/product/ccr2004_1g_12s_2xs
>
> It seems relatively capable and is Arm64 as opposed to the other arm cpus ?
> is it worth a look ? (4GRAM 4x 1700MHz Cores
> Thanks
>
> Thanks
> Tom Smyth
>
> --
> Kindest regards,
> Tom Smyth.

The bootloader will probably be difficult to work with (typically they
are locked, at least to some extent) and 128MB storage (looks like no
way to add more - no visible USB etc) doesn't make a great OpenBSD
development target.

Re: Arm 64 board from MT would this be a useful development board

Tom Smyth
Ok Thanks For the feedback Stuart,

Cheers,
Tom Smyth