Are you travel savvy?

Travel Community Geeks
You have been invited to join our mailing
list "travelcommunitygeeks" hosted by
GetResponse email marketing service.

bThe world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.b -
St. Augustine

PingMyTrip.com is a travel community website that allows members to connect
with thousands of travel enthusiasts via only one login pass. Travel savvy
people are invited for the BETA testing of PingMyTrip.com.

Join us if you...

1. Want to be part of a community of savvy travelers.
2. Want to share your passion for traveling.
3. Want more people discover your blog.

Be part of the community of savvy travelers today!

To confirm your subscription, please
click the following link:

EASY 1-CLICK CONFIRMATION:
http://getresponse.com/confirm.html?x=a62b&sq=GYY5U&y=U&

You will be able to unsubscribe
or change your details at any time.

If you have received this email in
error and do not intend to join our
list, no further action is required
on your part.

You won't be subscribed to any
list and you won't receive further
information until you confirm your
subscription above.

---
Jay & Harry
(Travel Community Geeks)
Founders, PingMyTrip.com

PingMyTrip.com, 60 Tras Street, Singapore, Singapore, 078999, Singapore

--
Email address: "Friend" [hidden email]
Type of request: import
IP address: 116.87.186.62

Re: Are you travel savvy?

paulwilliams
Hey thanks a lot for the information. I am really a travel freak and would like to join this group but it is showing an error each time i try to join. Is there any sort of technical error going on? Please let me know what else can I do. I love traveling and it will be interesting to meet new people of same interest. Thanks for the share. :)
Visit:
vakantiewoningen spanje | villa lloret de mar