Any trick to send a reject emails form smtpd back into spamd?

Any trick to send a reject emails form smtpd back into spamd?

Daniel Ouellet
I know this is not in the map page, so out of the box it's possible.

But is there any trick for example to have something like this

reject from any for domain <domains> recipient !<valid> set pftable "spamd"

in smtpd.conf and have it add the source IP into the spamd table of pf?

So, instead of adding spam trap to spamd that would end up grey listing
this, we could have all none valid address do the same?

May be via the relay lmtp, possibly?

I know this may be a stupid idea, but I wonder if there is a way to do
this for testing anyway.