Am I blacklisted on @openbsd.org?

Stefan Hagen-5
Hello,

I recently moved my mail server to a new host and at the same time I
migrated from postfix to opensmtpd. Everything worked fine so far,
except that I'm unable to send emails to @openbsd.org.

I'm doing an effort to avoid being categorized as spam and enabled
dkim, spf, dmarc. According to various validators on the web it works.
I'm also not blacklisted on any of the RBL lists.

https://codevoid.de/I/p/report.png

My first mail was sent yesterday morning. Greylisted first, but now
connecting from my server runs into spamd stuttering and the log shows:

8b6dbf42b6a64904|inet4|mta||sh[at]codevoid.de|foobar[at]openbsd.org|
foobar[at]openbsd.org|1563520479|1563520479|0|17|pending|26128|
Connection closed unexpectedly

So I think I got blacklisted. I don't know why and I don't know how
to fix this.

Is one of the openbsd.org mail admins on this list who would be kind
enough to help me with this issue?

Best Regards,
Stefan

Re: Am I blacklisted on @openbsd.org?

Stefan Hagen-4
Stefan Hagen wrote:
> So I think I got blacklisted. I don't know why and I don't know how
> to fix this.

It is working now. After 1 day and 13 hours my mails got accepted.
If someone did something: Thank you.

Best Regards,
Stefan