Alphas looking for a good home

LiteStar numnums
Hello All,

 I've two alphas that I can no longer keep, due to moving. One is an
AlphaServer 2100, the other is a PWS533 (iirc). They are located in New
York. I can pull full specs if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

--
And in the "Only Prolog programmers will find this funny" department:

Q: How many Prolog programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: No.
  -- Ovid

    "By cosmic rule, as day yields night, so winter summer, war peace,
plenty famine. All things change. Air penetrates the lump of myrrh, until
the joining bodies die and rise again in smoke called incense."

    "Men do not know how that which is drawn in different directions
harmonises with itself. The harmonious structure of the world depends upon
opposite tension like that of the bow and the lyre."

    "This universe, which is the same for all, has not been made by any god
or man, but it always has been, is, and will be an ever-living fire,
kindling itself by regular measures and going out by regular measures"
 -- Heraclitus