Administrative Assistant Resource Membership Information

Administrative Assistant Resource Membership Information

Nicole M.Wolff
Administrative Assistant Resource

Chaotic workloads, email etiquette, multiple bosses, gatekeeping… With so many responsibilities and so many projects and priorities to juggle, who can you trust to guide you to professional success?

Administrative Assistant Resource is your trusted resource for valuable solutions, information and techniques for administrative professionals. Administrative Assistant Resource has created a wealth of resources and training opportunities that are designed to provide you with the most up-to-date trends, techniques and best practices available.

Learn About an Administrative Assistant Resource Silver Membership [http://www.administrativeassistantresource.com/membership/?discount_code=T3070713&c=423]

Become a Silver Member of Administrative Assistant Resource and get:

2 Live Audio Conferences ($99 value, each) - Get your questions answered by an expert!
Unlimited OnDemand Webinars ($99 value, each) - Learn anywhere, anytime! The hottest topics!
Additional Discounts - Discounts on seminars and CD & manual packages
Reminder Emails - Member benefit updates and event reminders
Account Management - View your order history and course info online
One-Click Registration - Register for your free courses quickly and easily

All of this (and more!) for only $229 annually. BONUS: Join before July 31, 2012 and get a FREE Gold upgrade! That means you DOUBLE your free audio conferences – you get 4 audio conferences with your Gold Membership and still pay only $229.

Join Administrative Assistant Resource Today! [http://www.administrativeassistantresource.com/membership/?discount_code=T3070713&c=423]

If your job depends on your knowledge of the following topics, you can’t afford to miss out on a membership to Administrative Assistant Resource:

- Error Free Writing (Course ID: 388202EAU)

- Strategies to Manage a Chaotic Workload (Course ID: 388805EAU)

- Handling Difficult Personalities and Behaviors in the Workplace (Course ID: 388201EAU)

- Who’s Your Boss? Techniques for Assisting Multiple Bosses (Course ID: 389073EAU)

These are just a few of the many programs available for free to Silver members. View all OnDemand Webinars [http://www.administrativeassistantresource.com/ondemand/?discount_code=T3070713&c=423]

As a member of Administrative Assistant Resource, you’ll join an exclusive network of administrative professionals dedicated to enhancing their careers. Take this opportunity to become part of the Administrative Assistant Resource community and improve your professional standing.

Your satisfaction is guaranteed, so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!

“We are proud to offer engaging and timely content to our growing membership. We look forward to interacting with you as a part of our online community!” - Teresa Kalina, Member Benefits Director

Join Today! [http://www.administrativeassistantresource.com/membership/?discount_code=T3070713&c=423] Simply select the Gold Membership and enter Discount Code K6299458 into your cart – your free upgrade will be given automatically and you can start registering for courses and access your other benefits immediately.

This exclusive offer expires at midnight on Tuesday, July 31, so don’t delay!

If you have any questions or need assistance, please call us at 866-411-6211 or send an email to [hidden email].

I look forward to welcoming you as a new member to Administrative Assistant Resource!

Sincerely,

Nicole M. Wolff
Executive Director
Administrative Assistant Resource

P.S. Take your career to the next level! Join Administrative Assistant Resource today [http://www.administrativeassistantresource.com/membership/?discount_code=T3070713&c=423]. Pay only $229 annually for an individual Silver Membership and if you join before July 31 you will receive a free Gold Membership upgrade ($299 value)!

*Please note this discount is not available with any other discounts or special offers and is valid for new members only.

Administrative Assistant Resource | 2510 Alpine Rd. | Eau Claire, WI | 54703

This advertisement was sent to [hidden email].
Unsubscribe at:
[http://www.administrativeassistantresource.net/u/?e=alpha@...&c=1&p=13126&md=326097:10:YWxwaGFAb3BlbmJzZC5vcmc6MTIwNzIwOjIwNjcwNjc5MTIg]
Call 1-866-411-6211 for assistance.

To ensure that all our mailings get to you safely, we recommend you add administrativeassistantresource.net to your whitelist in your email client.
Learn more about how to add administrativeassistantresource.net to your whitelist at:
[http://www.administrativeassistantresource.net/supportcenter/whitelist.php?c=1&p=13126&md=326097:11:YWxwaGFAb3BlbmJzZC5vcmc6MTIwNzIwOjIwNjcwNjc5MTIg]
This mailbox is unattended, so please do not reply to this message.