6.8 GENERIC MP#1 Second kernel panic on ASUS VivoBook S510U: vm_fault

6.8 GENERIC MP#1 Second kernel panic on ASUS VivoBook S510U: vm_fault

artsi0m ;
In last episode (marc.info):
dmesg:
https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-bugs&m=160857155307071&w=2
syspatch -c (Don't have any non applied now):
 https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-bugs&m=160857270607338&w=2
mpi@ responded:
https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-bugs&m=160857465107921&w=2

New link to photo on mega.nz :
https://mega.nz/folder/4UoERbAI#5hwXUmhzWo4k3_fa1UqH8g

Also I can attach screen photos. Now i have less of them.
I would be glad to receive further instructions on debugging,
i know a little bit of C, just solved some K&R2 exercises.

kernel_panic_2_vm_fault_photo.jpg (6M) Download Attachment
kernel_panic_2_trace_photo.jpg (6M) Download Attachment