6.5 Release amd64 upgrade syspatch reports 404 ftp file not found

6.5 Release amd64 upgrade syspatch reports 404 ftp file not found

Tom Smyth
Hello
Minor  feedback,  that when using amd64 version of OpenBSD

when running syspatch (after the _unwind user are added and the
"intel-firmware is installed,
there is a message saying
checking for binary packages
ftp: Error Retrieving file :404 not found

this is happening on both cdn.openbsd.org and fastly.cdn

it is probably  just that there are no patches available but I was wondering
is there possibly a file missing that would just say no patches needed

Thanks

Tom Smyth

--
Kindest regards,
Tom Smyth.

Re: 6.5 Release amd64 upgrade syspatch reports 404 ftp file not found

Tom Smyth
Hello just a quick update

syspatch when run on an upgraded 6.5 system ...  nolonger
reports ftp 404 file not found ... and seems to behave
in a similar manner as 6.4 and before ...

Thanks
Tom Smyth

--
Kindest regards,