6.3 on Dell 390

dunnm@bellsouth.net
Slow boot that hangs at pciide0:1:0 timeout. It tries this 11 times then
continues to boot OK. Searched Google to no success. Look at your bugs
but did not see it. I'm not an experienced user. Thank you.

Re: 6.3 on Dell 390

Philip Guenther
On Tue, 10 Apr 2018, [hidden email] wrote:
> Slow boot that hangs at pciide0:1:0 timeout. It tries this 11 times then
> continues to boot OK. Searched Google to no success. Look at your bugs
> but did not see it. I'm not an experienced user. Thank you.

Please, as root, run "sendbug" and fill in the detail there, and send the
generated message to [hidden email].  Doing that automatically includes
output of the dmesg, acpidump, and pcidump commands, all of which are
possibly relevant to the problem you're experiencing.

Philip Guenther