5.9 discs in the wild. North America

noah pugsley-3
Thank you all for the best little correctness focused general purpose
operating system in the known universe.

With all the nonsense created every day, a little sanity now and then, is
cherished by the wisest men.

http://noahpugsley.net/59.jpg

Cheers,

-noah

P.S. garbage.fm you both better be at bsdcan. I want to complain about
everything !OpenBSD. And I think you do too.

Re: 5.9 discs in the wild.

Peter Kane
On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 08:45:18PM -0700, noah pugsley wrote:

> Thank you all for the best little correctness focused general purpose
> operating system in the known universe.
>
> With all the nonsense created every day, a little sanity now and then, is
> cherished by the wisest men.
>

> http://noahpugsley.net/59.jpg
>

> Cheers,
>
> -noah
>
> P.S. garbage.fm you both better be at bsdcan. I want to complain about
> everything !OpenBSD. And I think you do too.

Also arrived in New Zealand. Thanks.

Peter

Re: 5.9 discs in the wild.

Maurice McCarthy
5.9 arrived Swansea UK 16 April, while I was away at work :)

Re: 5.9 discs in the wild. North America

Edgar Pettijohn III-2
Still waiting for mine in the Houston area :(

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 20, 2016, at 10:45 PM, noah pugsley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thank you all for the best little correctness focused general purpose
> operating system in the known universe.
>
> With all the nonsense created every day, a little sanity now and then, is
> cherished by the wisest men.
>

> http://noahpugsley.net/59.jpg
>

> Cheers,
>
> -noah
>
> P.S. garbage.fm you both better be at bsdcan. I want to complain about
> everything !OpenBSD. And I think you do too.

Re: 5.9 discs in the wild. Europe/Germany

Stefan Wollny-2
Arrived today in Germany :-)

Thx to everybody who made this possible.

Best,
STEFAN

Am 04/21/16 um 05:45 schrieb noah pugsley:

> Thank you all for the best little correctness focused general purpose
> operating system in the known universe.
>
> With all the nonsense created every day, a little sanity now and then, is
> cherished by the wisest men.
>

> http://noahpugsley.net/59.jpg
>

> Cheers,
>
> -noah
>
> P.S. garbage.fm you both better be at bsdcan. I want to complain about
> everything !OpenBSD. And I think you do too.

Re: 5.9 discs in the wild. Europe/Germany

Norman Golisz-3
On Thu Apr 21 2016 15:27, Stefan Wollny wrote:
> Arrived today in Germany :-)
>
> Thx to everybody who made this possible.

Absolutely. Received mine yesterday (also Germany).

Thank you!

Re: 5.9 discs in the wild. Europe/Switzerland

Bruno Flueckiger
On 21.04.2016 05:45, noah pugsley wrote:

> Thank you all for the best little correctness focused general purpose
> operating system in the known universe.
>
> With all the nonsense created every day, a little sanity now and then,
> is
> cherished by the wisest men.
>

> http://noahpugsley.net/59.jpg
>

> Cheers,
>
> -noah
>
> P.S. garbage.fm you both better be at bsdcan. I want to complain about
> everything !OpenBSD. And I think you do too.

In Switzerland the package arrived today:

https://www.bsdhowto.ch/?p=102

Thanks to everybody involved.

Cheers,
Bruno

Re: 5.9 discs in the wild. Europe/Germany

Solène Rapenne
Received in France today !

Thanks you for all of this ! :)

Re: 5.9 discs in the wild. North America

Edgar Pettijohn III-2
Just received mine today :)

Sent from my iPhone

wrote:

> Still waiting for mine in the Houston area :(
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Apr 20, 2016, at 10:45 PM, noah pugsley <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Thank you all for the best little correctness focused general purpose
>> operating system in the known universe.
>>
>> With all the nonsense created every day, a little sanity now and then, is
>> cherished by the wisest men.
>>

>> http://noahpugsley.net/59.jpg
>>

>> Cheers,
>>
>> -noah
>>
>> P.S. garbage.fm you both better be at bsdcan. I want to complain about
>> everything !OpenBSD. And I think you do too.

Re: 5.9 discs in the wild. North America

Ralph Siegler
On Wed, 20 Apr 2016 20:45:18 -0700, noah pugsley wrote:

> Thank you all for the best little correctness focused general purpose
> operating system in the known universe.
>

> -noah

Arrived north of Chicago IL USA today.   Thanks very much!

Re: 5.9 discs in the wild. North America

fwsoucy
disks and shirts arrived in austin tx today.

congratulations on another excellent release and thank you to all the
developers who work so hard to make this happen!!!

Re: 5.9 discs in the wild. North America

Eike Lantzsch
I found my CD-set today in my postbox where they arrived on Apr 22. in
Paraguay. That was the fastest delivery so far - sent Apr 14.

Thank you for another great release
Eike
ZP6CGE

Re: 5.9 discs in the wild.

Christian Weisgerber
Mine arrived in Germany while I was away at p2k16, but I had only
ordered on the Thursday before the weekend.

I successfully verified the signatures and that all files are indeed
covered by them.

--------------------
#!/usr/bin/perl -w

use File::Find;

my %tree;
my %skip = qw(SHA256.sig 1 TRANS.TBL 1 boot.catalog 1 .slicemapfile 1);

find sub { push @{$tree{$File::Find::dir}}, $_ if -f && !$skip{$_} }, @ARGV;

use autodie;

opendir my $oldcwd, ".";
for (sort keys %tree) {
        chdir $_;
        system qw(/usr/bin/signify -C -p /etc/signify/openbsd-59-base.pub
            -x SHA256.sig), @{$tree{$_}} and die;
        chdir $oldcwd;
}