4rth INTERNATIONAL ART FESTIVAL "CHANIA 2006"

4rth INTERNATIONAL ART FESTIVAL "CHANIA 2006"

despina-3
4rth  INTERNATIONAL  ART FESTIVAL "CHANIA 2006"

UNDER THE AIGIS OF  THE PREFECTURE OF CHANIA,

PAINTING, MIXED MEDIA, SCULPTURE, PHOTOGRAPHY, DIGITAL ART, INSTALLATIONS

GALLERIES CAN PARTICIPATE WITH A  GROUPS OF ARTISTS

Omma Center of Contemporary Art  is organizing the 4rth International Art Festival from June 15 until June 30,

 2006  at the NEORIA  public exhibition center in the Old Town of Chania, Crete, Greece. The exhibition space, a converted 15th century vaulted Venetian shipyard, is over 4000 square meters in area. It will be the largest art exhibition ever held in Hania and one of the largest ever held in Greece, and will be covered accordingly by the local and national media.

 Click here to view the previous Art Festivals"Chania 2003" "Chania 2004"  and"Chania 2005 which Omma organized at the NEORIA CENTER

Artists from all over the world can participate. Each artist will participate with two works (no size limit)

Participation fee for artists 350 Euros

Participation fee for galleries 1300 Euros (group of 4 artists)

Apply by sending  at least 5 to 10 images in JPG  or Gif  format (no more than 250 kb each) to: [hidden email]

Only artists who received an email for acceptance can submit the application  form to confirm their interest.

 One of the works and a short biography of each artist will be included in a full color catalogue which we will publish for the exhibition Each artist will get two copies of the catalogue  for free.

Slides or photos of the selected works - for the catalogue -  must  have been received by March 30, 2006.

Post address:
Omma Center
43 E. Venizelou
731 32 Chania
Crete - Greece or
1221 State Street
Santa Barbara CA 93101
USA
If we receive materials later than the above date, we can not guarantee inclusion in the catalogue

DEADLINE FOR PARTICIPATION MARCH 15, 2006

Email: [hidden email]

http://www.omma.gr

Tel & Fax (+30) 2821042100 (Chania Crete - Greece)

+805 963 4606 Santa Barbara - California

Despina Tunberg - curator
1221 State street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Tel & Fax (805) 963-4606