3.8 Wireless Accesspoint DOS attack survival

3.8 Wireless Accesspoint DOS attack survival

Siju George
Hi all,

From

http://wlsec.net/void11/

I read that "OpenBSD 3.1/3.2 HostAP freezed after some flooding."

What about 3.8?

Thankyou so much :-)

Kind regards

Siju

Re: 3.8 Wireless Accesspoint DOS attack survival

Joachim Schipper
On Mon, Jan 02, 2006 at 07:56:46PM +0530, Siju George wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> From
>
> http://wlsec.net/void11/
>
> I read that "OpenBSD 3.1/3.2 HostAP freezed after some flooding."
>
> What about 3.8?
>
> Thankyou so much :-)

I don't know, but since the same page lists OpenBSD's hostapd as a
project, I'd be very surprised if it was vulnerable. Given a proper
configuration and hardware that actually works, of course.

                joachim