3.8 Quadkonsole crashes

dfeustel
Quadkonsole crashes immediately upon invocation. The first time I ran it
it actually started to draw 4 console windows on my screen, then crashed.
Subsequent invocations crash immediately with the message below.

/home/daf}export MALLOC_OPTIONS=adfghjnprxz
/home/daf}quadkonsole
pid 29179: Fatal error 'Cannot allocate priority ready queue.' at line 220 in
file /usr/src/lib/libpthread/uthread/uthread_init.c (errno = 11)
Abort trap (core dumped)
/home/daf}man quadkonsole
man in malloc(): warning: unknown char in MALLOC_OPTIONS
man: no entry for quadkonsole in the manual.
/home/daf}

Dave Feustel