12 month Business Listing for $20

info-738
 The Mid-Atlantics Largest On-Line Business Directory.

Over 500,000 hits per month from people searching for businesses like yours.

Over 200 business categories to choose from.

Free Networking Events throughout the region. You must be listed on our site to
register for the networking events.

We have scheduled events from York, PA to Washington, DC including events in:

Pennsylvania (York)
Delaware (Wilmington and Dover)
Cecil County
Harford County (Bel Air and Havre de Grace)
Baltimore City
Towson
Mt. Washington
Howard County (Clarksville, Columbia and Linthicum)
Montgomery County (Rockville)
Anne Arundel County (Annapolis)
Washington, DC

We are always looking for new sponsors and new locations.

Our new website and homepage will be up and running by year-end. You can see it
at

http://www.quickprographics.com/smallcompanies

Your 12 month listing is $20. Please add your listing today. Go to Add Your
Listing at

www.smallcompanies.com

To remove yourself from this list use the following URL:
http://www.bronze.smbusinessbiznet.com/x/rm?L=711&A=4807093